2018 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® FAT BOY 114™ 115th ANNIVERSARY EDITION
02 March 2018
Back to previous page
- RIPPED, REFINED, AND READY FOR ITS CLOSE-UP: It’s got solid-disc wheels, a 240 mm rear tire, and jaw-dropping satin chrome finishes.
- 31 POUNDS LIGHTER. MASSIVE ENGINE POWER: You’ll feel the difference the first time you lift it up off its side stand, throw a leg over and hit the throttle. The ride will thrill you.
- SATIN CHROME FINISHES: An all-you-can-eat portion of sculpted satin chrome gives the Fat Boy® a look that’ll make a big impact.
- STEAMROLLER STANCE: A muscular look thanks to all-new solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we’ve ever offered from the factory at 160 mm combined with a 240 mm rear tire.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® BIG TWIN ENGINE: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING: Darkness-defying lighting that gives you greater visibility at night.
- SOFTAIL® FRAME: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to the prior Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it’s never been before. It’s the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION: Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK: Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.